My Folic Acid Experience for Twin Pregnancy is a title that all pregnant women who want to have twins or non-pregnant women who want to conceive twins are looking for, because being pregnant with twins is one of the most dreamed things for all women to have two children who play together and grow together instead of a single child. Therefore, given the importance of the security of pregnancy with twins for many women, the reference site explains the possibility of using folic acid for twin pregnancy, supported by mentioning the experience of one of the women who used it to conceive twins, as we mention in the following lines the benefits, harms and side effects of folic acid.
- Introduction to folic acid
- Folic acid benefits
- Benefits of folic acid for pregnant women
- Foods containing folic acid
- My Experience with Folic Acid for Pregnancy with Twins
- Correct Dosage of Folic Acid During Pregnancy
- Disadvantages of excess folic acid during pregnancy
- The most important instructions to get pregnant quickly
- Indications for use of dietary supplements containing folic acid
- Folic acid deficiency
- Increased folic acid
- How to confirm whether you have a deficiency or excess of folic acid
- Contraindications to taking folic acid
Introduction to folic acid
There are many medicines containing folic acid that can be bought from pharmacies, where they are sold under many names such as folic, flat and folacin, and folic acid is one of the types of vitamins in the multivitamin and its scientific name is vitamin B9 and performs many important functions within the human body before and after birth Both as it helps the body to manufacture red blood cells for the human being born and helps the body to manufacture the basic components of chemicals found within the nervous system and building the brain and spinal cord and DNA or the genetic material inside the human body before it is born.
Folic acid benefits
The benefits of folic acid are many and varied for humans in general, whether they are men or women, as it has the following benefits:
- Activating the ovaries and urging them to produce eggs.
- Adjust the menstrual cycle.
- Increased blood flow to the uterus and ovaries.
- increase fertility;
- Regulate turbulent hormones.
- Protecting the ovaries from tumors and infections.
- Elimination of microbial clots.
- Increased estrogen secretion in women.
- Increase the rate of menstrual bleeding and reduce pain.
- An increase in the number of sperms in the semen and an increase in the speed of movement within it.
- Strengthen bones and immunity against germs and microbes.
- Strengthen the heart and increase the number of red blood cells.
- It reduces the risk of cancer because it modifies and strengthens DNA.
- Reduces the risk of kidney, brain and heart diseases.
- Calms the stomach and reduces the urge to vomit and feel sick during pregnancy.
- Reduces the pressure of those who suffer from high pressure.
- Protects against mental and psychological diseases such as Alzheimer’s and depression.
- Reduces sleep disturbances due to mental stress of those who suffer from it.
- It improves the mental abilities of the elderly.
- Helps to prolong hair, increase its strength and softness, and prevent hair loss.
- It helps to lose weight, increase muscle percentage, and reduce body fat.
- Helps regenerate cells, especially cells of the digestive system.
- Reduces the appearance of signs of aging on the skin and hair color.
- It reduces the appearance of acne, reduces dryness of the skin, helps moisturize it, and gives it freshness and smoothness.
Benefits of folic acid for hair
Benefits of folic acid for pregnant women
In addition to the many benefits of folic acid for non-pregnant women, it benefits pregnant women with many benefits, including:
- Protects fetuses from congenital malformations that can occur to them for genetic reasons or for reasons due to the mother’s infection with a disease or her neglect of her health.
- It increases the weight of fetuses and reduces the risk of them needing to enter incubators after birth.
- Protects newborns from iron and calcium deficiency if the mother takes it during pregnancy.
- It reduces the possibility of a child having a spina bifida.
- Protects pregnant women from the risk of premature birth and the risk of pregnancy complications.
- In addition to its many benefits related to pregnancy, the pregnant woman benefits from all the other benefits that folic acid benefits to non-pregnant women, such as hair extension, hormone control, cell renewal … to the last benefits that folic acid benefits to those who take it.
Foods containing folic acid
There are many foods that contain folic acid in their ingredients, and these foods are:
- Animal proteins in general.
- Natural whole milk.
- All kinds of nuts and white pulp
- Grilled potatoes.
- Cabbage and cauliflower.
- Grains such as wheat, corn and oats.
Where is folic acid found?
My Experience with Folic Acid for Pregnancy with Twins
Recently, it became popular among pregnant women or those who want to become pregnant soon, one of the popular ways to conceive twins is based on taking nutritional supplements that contain folic acid. Twins in terms of health and invalidity backed by the experience of one of the women who used them:
How do I get pregnant with normal twins and what are the signs and risks of twin pregnancy
The truth about using folic acid for pregnancy with twins in terms of health
Many women wonder about the validity of the rumor that states that women who take folic acid are pregnant with twins. The truth is that this rumor is true to a large extent. This is due to the fact that folic acid increases the strength of the uterine muscles, stimulates the menstrual cycle and ovaries, and increases the amount of blood that reaches the uterus, which Makes a woman more likely than others to conceive twins, but despite this, it is not necessary for everyone who uses folic acid to carry twins, as some women can use it and still carry one child for many reasons such as weak sperm or the inability of their bodies to conceive Twins or many other medical reasons.
Best stimulant pills for pregnancy with twins
The experience of a woman who used folic acid to conceive twins
In the following lines, we narrate the experience of one of the women who used folic acid to conceive twins, and she said:
- In my childhood I had a twin brother and I loved him very much and I spend a lot of time playing with him so I was hoping to have two twins so that they would grow up together and support each other as my brother and I were.
- When I got married, my pregnancy was very late, but I did not despair of God’s mercy and I felt that God would satisfy me after the delay in pregnancy by giving birth to two twin children as I always wished.
- I went with my husband to the gynecologist, who confirmed that we do not suffer from any problem that hinders reproduction and advised me to take folic acid for its many benefits in activating the ovaries and controlling the menstrual cycle.
- I took folic acid for five consecutive months and at the beginning of the sixth month I felt pregnancy symptoms so I did a pregnancy test and confirmed that I was indeed pregnant.
- Three months later, during the ultrasound, the doctor told me that I was pregnant with twins, and my joy was indescribable.
- Since that time, I have been recommending women who have delayed childbearing to use it if they do not have health problems that make it forbidden for them to take it.
Symptoms of pregnancy with twins from the first week
Correct Dosage of Folic Acid During Pregnancy
Women must take folic acid from the moment they plan to get pregnant, especially if they have previously given birth to children with defects and birth defects, and the dose that pregnant women should take in the first months differs from the dose that pregnant women should take in the advanced months Take it, as pregnant women in the first months should take 400 micrograms of folic acid per day, while pregnant women in the advanced months must take 600 micrograms of folic acid daily, and it should be noted that you should consult a doctor about the dose used of folic acid because he may adjust it more Or deficiency as required by the health status and physical needs of the pregnant woman.
Disadvantages of excess folic acid during pregnancy
Despite the many benefits that folic acid provides to pregnant women, they should be careful while taking folic acid and its derivatives and not take it in doses more than what the specialist determines for them, because its excess can lead to a fetus with autism spectrum disorder.
The most important instructions to get pregnant quickly
There are many instructions that women who want to get pregnant must follow to get pregnant as soon as possible, and these instructions are:
- Excessive intake of cheese, whole milk and red meat.
- Eat white ginger with honey three or four times daily.
- Keep away from pets such as cats and dogs.
- Eating a lot of licorice, taking care not to drink a very large amount of it to avoid high pressure for those who do not suffer from pressure disease. As for those who suffer from high pressure, they should refrain from drinking licorice in the first place.
- Eat a mixture of fenugreek gravel and love Rashad.
- Eating more eggs and grains.
- Avoid stress, anger and provocation as much as possible.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the vagina before intercourse to eliminate bacteria and germs that can lead to the killing of sperm, causing pregnancy.
Do cysts prevent pregnancy and what are their causes, symptoms and treatment methods?
Indications for use of dietary supplements containing folic acid
The uses of nutritional supplements that contain folic acid are not limited to the desire to have twins, as there are many other reasons that can lead many people to take folic acid, and these reasons are:
- The desire for pregnancy is generally due to the fact that folic acid regulates hormones and the menstrual cycle and strengthens the ovaries.
- Desire to increase the number and speed of sperm present in the semen.
- Suffering from a deficiency of folic acid.
- Suffering from megaloblastic disease caused by vitamin B12 deficiency.
Folic acid deficiency
Folic acid is one of the most important acids that all people are often keen to get from their diet because it is one of the essential acids to protect the body and maintain its health, but sometimes some people may develop a deficiency of folic acid, which affects their health negatively, especially if those who suffer from Folic acid deficiency pregnant women Where folic acid deficiency represents a double risk for pregnant women because it can affect the formation of their fetuses and cause birth defects, and in the following lines we present the causes of folic acid deficiency and symptoms of deficiency to help those who suffer from folic acid deficiency realize its deficiency and return it to its normal level in their bodies as soon as possible. time:
Causes of folic acid deficiency
There are many reasons that can lead to a deficiency of folic acid, and these reasons are:
- Being a person with a food absorption disorder.
- Previous exposure to a small bowel resection.
- Vitamin C deficiency, which helps absorb folic acid.
- Inflammatory bowel.
- Having a liver disease.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Drink a lot of alcohol.
- advancing age;
- Eat unhealthy foods that do not contain a large proportion of folic acid.
Symptoms of folic acid deficiency
Because folic acid is one of the most important acids the body needs, its absence causes many harmful and sometimes dangerous symptoms for a patient with folic acid deficiency, and these symptoms are:
- Tongue discoloration to dark red and swollen.
- Inability to eat normally due to a burning sensation in the tongue when eating.
- Sudden bleaching of hair despite the young age of the person whose hair color has changed.
- The occurrence of many ulcers in the mouth for no reason.
- Constant feeling of fatigue.
- Developmental disorders in children.
- Indigestion and diarrhea.
- Feeling of constant desire to sleep.
- Weak bones and pain in the legs.
Diseases caused by vitamin deficiency
Increased folic acid
Sometimes the level of folic acid in the blood can be higher than its normal level, and although folic acid is very useful for anyone who takes it, regardless of age or gender, its increase in the body can lead to many health damages, so care must be taken when taking it and not Excessive excess of it, and in the following lines we mention the reasons for the increase in folic acid and the symptoms that indicate its increase to help those with increased folic acid get rid of this increase as soon as possible before it causes them health problems that cannot be remedied:
Reasons for excess folic acid
There are no multiple reasons for an increase in folic acid in the blood, but there is only one reason for its increase, which is the frequent intake of nutritional supplements that contain folic acid, so be careful when taking them and not to exceed the doses recommended by the doctor or mentioned in the internal leaflet of the nutritional supplement to avoid infection with increased folic acid in the blood.
Symptoms and side effects of excess folic acid
There are many side effects and troublesome symptoms that can result from an excess of folic acid in the blood, including:
- Allergic reactions to folic acid that can appear in the form of fever, itching, rash, pain all over the body, or difficulty breathing as a result of tracheal spasm.
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, flatulence, bitterness or a bad taste in the mouth.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency due to the large increase in folic acid in the body.
- Excessive activity, extreme irritability, difficulty concentrating, altered sleep patterns, and depression due to high doses of folic acid, up to 15 milligrams, daily for a month.
How to confirm whether you have a deficiency or excess of folic acid
In the event of a suspicion of a deficiency or excess of folic acid in the blood and a desire to make sure of its deficiency or increase for sure to take nutritional supplements that contain it or reduce it, a person who suspects a deficiency or excess of folic acid in his blood can perform a blood plasma analysis to find out the level of folic acid in the blood. Folic acid in his blood, where the proportion of folic acid in the normal human blood ranges between 139 and 679 nanograms per milliliter of blood. Excess folic acid does not harm his health.
Contraindications to taking folic acid
There are many cases in which a person suffering from it should refrain from taking folic acid or any of its derivatives, and these cases are:
- If the person has a kidney disease.
- If a person has to have a permanent kidney dialysis.
- If a person suffers from an allergy to some types of medications, in this case, he should not take nutritional supplements that contain folic acid unless after consulting a specialist.
- If the person is sick with anemia, whether the intended anemia is hemolytic anemia or pernicious anemia.
- If the person drinks any drinks containing alcoholic substances.
Pregnancy is one of the most important experiences that women go through. In addition to fulfilling the dream of motherhood for them, it also causes them great fatigue, which leads many women to want to have twin children so that they do not have to go through the experience of pregnancy many times and at the same time give birth to a number of children. This article is a live experience by one of the women entitled My Experience with Folic Acid for Pregnancy with Twins to acquaint women with the way to use folic acid to conceive twins, as it is one of the most reliable and highly guaranteed methods of conceiving with twins.
الوسوم:الفوليك, بتوأم, تجربتي, حمض, للحمل, مع